Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Why didn't I know about this? Oh goodness, Apple, you just might convince me to partake of your evil portable music culture.


Apple now has not the shuffle, but the little pocket shuffle which is cute and freakin awesome. To my knowledge it holds the same number of songs as the original, but is less expensive and with an improved design that has its obvious advantages. Clearly Apple is realising that if it doesn't keep innovating, it's going to lose the business of every household with money to burn. Additionally, now they are starting to tap the undertapped "not so wealthy" market, which I think was the point of the Shuffle in the first place, but ten bucks is ten bucks.


I would like to give Apple a pat on the back for this. You keep at it and I might actually buy something you sell someday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home